· Responsible for procuring Services, Materials and Components in a timely manner.
· Managing supply levels based on immediate demand, forecast quantities and material lead times.
· Analyze purchase requisitions for completeness and accuracy of information.
· Communication with suppliers to manage on-time delivery.
· Expedite supplier shipments; identify and resolve any potential delays.
· Execute inventory Cycle counts.
· Effectively manage surplus and obsolete inventories.
· Manage RMA process from customers and suppliers
· Identify risks that affect supply, transformation, delivery, and customer demand.
· At least Two years’ Experience as procurement and import/export coordination in an industrial company
· Team player
· Fast learner
· Fluent English
· Ability to work in dynamic and pressured environment.
· Customer oriented approach