The Process Engineer will take major role in designing Nanox production processes. He will be a technical support pivot for all technical issues throughout the production chain. Focusing on Mechanical & Electric assemblies and testing. The processes should comply to medical requirements and involves radiation testing. The Process Engineer will initiate production and processes improvements, to increase efficiency, cost and quality of the process.
Assembly line design, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
Assembly accessories integration (jigs and fixtures), maintenance and troubleshooting
Assembly testers integration (measurements devises), maintenance and troubleshooting
Failure analysis support.
Manage scrap reduction and yield improvement activity in manufacturing processe
Production processes improvements.
· Education: Mechanic / Electronic / Material engineer – must.
· 3-5 years of professional experience as process/manufacturing engineer -must.
· Experience in medical product – advantage.
· Good understanding of manufacturing processes, especially on production line – must.
· Good technical abilities and technical curiosity.
· Experience in working with full turnkey contractors.
· Good analytical skills, self-motivated, and initiative.
· Good English, both written and verbal.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.