The ideal candidate has at least 2 years of experience in a Marketing position. Strategic and highly organized, with a dynamic and agile skill set. Significant experience with digital marketing, exhibitions, accompanied by general experience with branding, PR, and content. Developing end-to-end execution, from content and creative inception to final execution. Manage CRM, work to build reputation for Nanox, identify risks, engage with key stakeholders, and improve efficiency.
· Crafting compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages,ad campaigns, social media etc.).
· Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns.
· Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM)system.
· Evaluating projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing andprospective customers.
· Designing and coordinating promotional campaigns, PR and other marketingefforts across channels (digital, press etc.).
· Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics.
· Organizing events and exhibitions including: all pre-planning,identifying what products to show and how, managing booth design concepts,managing booth builders and all subcontractors, all shipping coordination,etc.
· Managing campaigns on social media.
· Handle all communication with Certified Partners and collateralcommunicated through Webinars and Nurture Campaigns together with GlobalServices, Product Manager, and Sales team.
· Create content and overall management of marketing collaterals includingbrochures, presentations, other.
· Manage A-Z efforts for all Nanox digital assets, prioritize and produceconsistent positioning and messaging across platforms.
· Plan and execute 360 digital campaigns, in small and large scale, paidand/or organic, optimizing them to success, advising on and implementing SEO.
· Ensure content issynced across platforms and build compelling content strategies and expand thereach and impact of the Nanox collective voice through amplification of keynarratives and initiatives.
· Create content and product marketing materials to supportG2M implementation globally and overall management of marketing collaterals.
· 2 years of experience in a Marketing position in a global B2B company.
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields (MBA is an advantage).
· Strong English written/verbal communication skills.
· Experience managing CRM with strong affinity to data analytics Abilityto apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital(e.g. press) channels.
· Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods.
· Proven experience with organic and paid campaigns, at small and largescale and social media management.
· Proven experience with event planning and exhibition execution oninternational level.
· Good taste for branding, a sense of aesthetics, and ability to catch anaudience’s attention.
· Highly organized, extremely detail oriented, and meticulous.
· Able to work quickly and efficiently in a dynamic and demanding workenvironment.
· Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.