Want to be a part of the action? Nanox is looking for a talented Controller to join our growing finance department. As a Controller you will have a significant role in all financial activities including monthly and quarterly reports, reporting to the Corporate Controller.
· Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and year-end closing processes of the Group according to US GAAP
· Prepare cash-flow reports that project cash needs at weekly and monthly intervals and handle daily cash management.
· Ensure timely cash collection by driving the timing for monthly billing and other cash management techniques.
· Supervise employees (bookkeepers and payroll manager) who work under the controller in preparing financial reports, including coaching and training.
· Responsible for implementing the Financial Module an ERP system within the Israeli entities
· Overseeing accounting, policies, and procedures. (Implementing, monitoring, and improving)
· Responsible for processing the payroll in the Israeli entities(Experience with Hillan is a plus)
· Compilation and preparations of the Israeli's tax returns, and VAT periodically reports of the Group's Israeli's entities.
· Minimum 4 years’ experience in auditing, accounting, and corporate finance
· +1 years’ experience working as Assistant Controller or Controller in a small company
· Experience of managing a team of bookkeepers and payroll mangers/agencies is a plus
· Knowledge in US GAAP is a must
· Previous SOX experience
· Experience in high-tech industry (advantage)
· Familiar with ERP(“Oracle NetSuite or SAP By Design” – is a plus )
· Bachelor’s degree in accountingor finance
· CPA Israel is a must
· English level:proficiency
· Team player.
· Multi-task capability –can handle several tasks issues simultaneously
· Outstandinginterpersonal skills