A fast-growing company is looking for a cloud Cyber engineer to join our team. You will execute strategic projects that support the company’s goals and initiatives. Responsibilities include cloud planning & integration . This position requires strong knowledge of cloud cyber architecture.
· Implementation & management of IT projects in Cloud cyber & system integration.
· LAN, firewall, Servers, cloud Azure, AWS , GCP & Data Center
· Knowledge and experience on Linux, Mac and Windowssystems (all families), as well as iOS / Android.
· Strong working knowledge in maintaining a cloud security ,data center, computerroom, or lab.
· Implement and execute procedures in compliance withglobal IT policies.
· 3-5 years of experience as cloudsecurity engineer.
· Strong desire to learn and to progress in the cloud security & IT field.
· A good team player who can also work independently.
· Strong verbal and written English, able to communicateeffectively across time zones and geographies.
· Service orientation personality with pleasant, goodinterpersonal skills.
· Able to work with users in different levels acrossmultiple countries and establish an effective working relationship.
· Good self-learning ability and ability to prioritizeplanned and unplanned tasks.
· Eager to learn and have can-do attitude
· Have good knowledge of cloudsecurity ,AWS, Azure, GCP , networks, including TCP/IP, LAN, VLAN, WLAN.VPN systems (IPSEC )
· Have coding experience and experience with the use ofAPIs to automate processes and integrate systems – advantage
· Have experience managing access control systems and SSO (Such Okta ) - advantage