Nanox is looking for a talented bookkeeper to maintain an accurate records of our day to day financial transactions and to ensure compliance with tax authorities. The Candidate will be part of our growing financial department and will report directly to the Corporate Controller.
· Perform day to day financialtransactions and complete the posting process
· Accounts payable recording andmaintenance
· Processing payments to vendors
· Fixed assets management
· Prepare monthly prepaid and accrued expenses
· Assisting the finance team in daily tasks andmonthly closing processes.
· Support monthly government agency reporting (Payroll Taxes, NationalInsurance, VAT).
· Ad-hoc tasks as required
· Certified bookkeeper Type 3 (including Balance Sheet)
· 5+ years bookkeeping experience . Hi-Tech or multi-nationalcompany – an advantage
· Experience working in Public Company – an advantage
· High-level English (both spoken and written)
· Experience working with hashavshevet - an advantage
· Able to work independently and underpressure